KICKSTART CONSULTATION BOOKING
WHEN CONSIDERING RENOVATING YOUR RESIDENCE, THE INITIAL KICKSTART CONSULTATION WITH H.B.THOMPSON GROUP (HBTg) IS THE FIRST STEP. HERE IS WHY…
- Architect’s Opinion – You obtain the professional opinion of a registered architect on the feasibility of your project. HBThompson Group is a leading home renovation expert providing you direction and advice on the potential opportunities and risks affecting your project.
- Outline Brief – Upon completing the initial consultation, we produce and provide you an outline brief, the Project Program, detailing room requirements, sizes, orientation and features.
- Solutions – We outline the potential solutions unique to your project for your consideration.
- Aesthetics – We discuss the look and feel you desire from a potential scheme.
- Viability – We discuss and report on the feasibility, planning, phasing and resources required to execute your plan.
- Budget – We review the financial resources necessary to execute your project plan.
- Code – We review both zoning and building code regulations for potential impact upon the project.
- Site – We review opportunities and limitations of the project site.
- Deliverable – We provide you with a conceptual brief, detailing all the above items, and include a schedule of service and fee proposal for the next phase of the project.
Surgeons don’t operate without a proper diagnosis…thus the initial consultation. This initial consultation begins the development of a strategy, designed to precisely understand your needs, present findings and give recommendations to establish a plan, a timeline to execute your plan and a budget allowance to successfully achieve your goals.